Get Paid to tell us about your experiences as a customer
Mystery shoppers pose as typical customers and visit businesses like retail stores and car dealerships in order to measure standards of customer service.
Read the steps below to become a mystery shopper and get paid for flexible and occasional work.
Steps to becoming a mystery shopper with PAN
- Read the Requirements below
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Complete your Application
- You can also get more information on how mystery shopping works and FAQ’s
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- A good standard of both spoken and written English.
- An ability to write about a customer experience you had
- Enjoy interacting with people and have good observational skills
- Have a computer, tablet or smartphone, and a printer
- Good internet connection, a personal email address and a telephone number
- Access to a digital camera or camera phone
- We pay you securely via Paypal, so you need to set up a Paypal account (we never ask for your bank details)