We can help you improve and differentiate by providing a better understanding of issues such as:
- Does location appearance, merchandising and promotions visibility meet standards
- Are customers genuinely welcomed
- How effectively are customer needs assessed
- Is there a good attempt made to upsell, cross-sell and close the sale
- Do frontline staff explain why your product is better than competitors
Understand what customers are experiencing when they come into contact with your business.
Our mystery shopping and customer experience programmes assess whether service and sales staff are delivering on your brand promise. Real customer experiences are measured across every channel: face to face, phone, website, email or social media.
Clients love our reports because we measure both behavioural and operational drivers of the customer experience. So, you can see whether staff are following the correct process when dealing with customers, and how well that process is being executed.
Scores are applied allowing you to objectively measure and benchmark performance internally or with competitors. Detailed mystery shopper narratives explain how the customer felt about their experience, and how you can improve.