Listed below are some of the 30 issues our Covid Safe mystery shopping visits use to help our clients protect their brand and provide safe customer experiences.
For more information on how PAN's mystery shopping can help you re-open successfully please contact Niamh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01) 299 3800.
- Restricted customer numbers in the store at any time
- Social distancing clearly marked outside, clear directional signage indicating doors to use etc.
- Hand sanitiser available for customers on entrance
- Doors open, or able to open without using hands
- A staff member at entrance to manage the number of customers entering
- Social distancing clearly marked inside, correct distance markings
- Manage traffic flow: One-way-system sign (if applicable), adherence to this
- Stock available for you to browse/touch (e.g. looking at appliances, clothes or books)
- Reduce physical interaction between staff and customers as much as is reasonably practicable through revised working arrangements
- Staff wearing face masks
- Offer to have documentation emailed to you instead of handed over
- Social distance queue management
- Plexiglass/ Screens at tills
- Hand sanitiser available for customers at checkout